Together, We Make the Latest Innovations Better.
Cancer Care Partners is home to the area’s most advanced treatments and diagnostic equipment, some only available at our new facility. No one else in St. Joseph County has the scope of expertise, technology and resources gathered in a single location, coupled with a unique, integrative approach that places you at the center of care.
But we don’t stop there. Not only do we arm our diverse team of cancer specialists with the latest technology. We empower them to use it in new and better ways, leading to more effective, groundbreaking treatments — many found nowhere else in the region. By pushing these cancer-fighting tools further than once thought possible, our experts are at the forefront of defeating cancer, and you have access to an unprecedented level of personalized care.
As a part of our comprehensive treatment program, we continuously search out and incorporate the latest advancements in cancer technology. They include:
• 64-slice PET/CT scans to detect and identify the exact size, location and growth rate of a tumor for more effective treatment, and the ability to adjust the plan during treatment.
• Advanced ultrasound technology often only found in larger hospitals, such as endobronchial ultrasound.
• The only fourth-generation TomoTherapy® unit in the region, featuring the latest upgrades to precisely target cancer cells without damaging healthy tissue and organs. This allows us to treat cancers previously thought untreatable with radiation therapy.
• High-dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy, delivering radiation directly to and inside the tumor while sparing surrounding tissue and organs. Treatments take minutes, not days.
• The most refined types of chemotherapy to help reduce side effects and provide more treatment options and delivery methods.
• Patient-specific clinical trials, allowing us to continually update treatment plans to reflect new and better technologies.
• Board-certified surgeons and surgical oncologists skilled in the latest surgical techniques for cancer, including radioguided, laser and breast preservation surgery.
• Robotic-assisted surgery capabilities with the minimally invasive da Vinci® Surgical System, resulting in smaller incisions, less pain and a quicker recovery.
To learn more about the advanced treatments at Cancer Care Partners, please call 877.421.7026.
CALL US TODAY FOR INFORMATION